JOIN OUR TEAM
Our treatment philosophy is based on manual techniques, patient education, and it revolves around exercise. We are currently and aggressively expanding our practice both in physical space and staff.
HOH Pt needs clinicians that are willing to help develop new programs and more importantly willing to commit the time and effort to these new programs. The right therapist/assistant/trainer must have a strong ethical conviction and a willingness to “do whatever it takes” to ensure our patients and physicians are satisfied. Outpatient orthopedic experience is preferred but not necessary. A bright, intuitive personality is required.
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; education loans: one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
On HEALTH CARE
We want someone to meet the demand of growing practice. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and dedicated, along with a passion for this profession.
- Evaluating patients and establish POC
- Soap Notes and EMR
- Communicate to other health providers
- Full Time
- Part Time
- New York
- New Jersey
Please send your resume to CareersHOHPT@gmail.com
Human Resources Specialist (Brooklyn, NY). Consult with clinics to identify employment needs. Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills and review resumes to identify best applicants to join our staff. Contact references and perform background checks on job applicants. Inform applicants about job details, such as duties, benefits, and working conditions. Review candidate’s education to ensure successful visa application. Conduct new employee orientation. Keep employment records including immigration requirements, process payroll paperwork and insurance paperwork. Address employee relations issues. Review and evaluate applicant qualifications or eligibility for licensing according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or related field. Mail resume to Hands of Hope PT, Attn: Motaz Ebeido, 1423 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216